PAINT BOOK (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

WINNERS PRESENTATION

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11099 posts

(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)

*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥ Congratulations To All And To Honorable Mentions

AuntDot AuntDot 5500 posts

How beautiful! Better than the Academy Awards Oscar!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11099 posts
(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)

*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ ♥
☆ º ♥ `•.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥ Thanks Aunt Dot i just realized something though i forgot to down size the throphy lol But i made it up quickly both item not thinking lol oh darn it must be those singapore slings lol ha ha cheers thank you for the kind words hugs

RGHunt RGHunt 7216 posts

Congratulations to all those winners. Pat one H—- of a fantastic event. Can’t wait for another

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1411 posts

I was late getting there but was knocked out by the wonderful artworks in this fabulous event!

Huge congratulations to the winners, and to Pat and Kira!

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2568 posts

Hi RG………..we’re soooooo pleased you came to the party! Hope you got enough to eat!
Most of us are just sitting with our feet up, waiting for the calories to go away! lolol:)

The other half are dancin’ their little hearts out in the RocknRoll Room!
I probably won’t repeat this Marathon next year….but I’m sure to do SOMETHING unusual and fun!

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2568 posts

Hey there Chris!!!! WELCOME to the party! Go get yourself some food and join us…..!
We ate waaaaaay too much, now we’re just burping a lot waiting for the calories to disappear! lolol:)

Hey, Chris! Nice to see you at this great party!

Rita Blom Rita Blom 3246 posts

First of all CONGRATULATIONS & BIG WHOOOOHOOOO’S to all the winners especially Samantha. Thank you all for making this Marathon a great trip with sooooo much fun and such beautiful and amazing works of art. It has been a privilege to be a part of it.

PAT you are absolutely amazing to come up with the fabulous idea and then ALL the work both you & Kira have put into it. Thank you to you both.

As for next year I hope I have learned enough to do more than I did and I am sure Pat that you will come up with something ‘WILD’

It has been a big fun ride.

That was a good one Auntdot. I really enjoyed it because it is good to be able to laugh at yourself!!!

Rapture777 you are certainly on the ball, I wish I was so internet clever. It all just seems sooo hard at my age. Love the new trophy.But the Crown was special for a lady.

Thanks, Rita! It was nice to meet you and spend some time with you at this wonderful party. I’m turning in now…it’s 1:00 AM. Time to get my beauty sleep. Good night to all who are still here partying!

vbk70 vbk70 881 posts

Thank you so very much Rapture 777 for this wonderful award and thank you very much for so many wonderful congratulations :)
You all have a great day, Katrin

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4023 posts

HULLOO and good morning …anybody here??

CLICK HERE FOR RETURN TO LOBBY

paolo1955 paolo1955 3925 posts

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners – well done

Ladymoose Ladymoose 1048 posts

Simply excellent:-)

Vickie Emms Vickie Emms 5214 posts

I’m very late to the party, I came by Canadian dog sled,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol
Sorry I missed the party dang it, I’m a whole week late, but I want to send my congratulations to the winners anyway.
Congratulations ladies, this was a fun challenge. Pat you are amazing and I feel so bad I wasn’t here for the fun.
Lets do another sometime, I promise to be more aware of what is going on.
Hugs